The UP Diliman National Graduate School of Engineering (NGSE) and Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) Scholarship Program are now accepting online applications for the 1st Semester AY 2020-2021.
- You will need a valid Google Account. Further instructions and links to the complete electronic forms will be provided via email.
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee (P100 for Filipino applicants or P200 for resident foreign applicants) must be done prior to filling out the form. This may be paid through the following options:
1. UP Cashier’s Office (behind PNB Bldg.), U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City.
2. Transfer or deposit to Land Bank of the Philippines account number “3072-1006-96” with account name “UPD Revolving Fund”.
3. For Non-Resident Foreign Applicants transfer or deposit US$ 20.00 to Land Bank of the Philippines Account number “3072-1006-96” with account name “UPD Revolving Fund” and swift code: “TLBPPHMMXXX”
DEADLINE FOR NGSE PROGRAM APPLICATION: March 31, 2020 6:00 PM
DEADLINE FOR ERDT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION: April 15, 2020 5:00 PM