NOTE: Links to the forms can be accessed here (OCS processes handbook):

Update: For Request for Certification payments, we cannot accept GCash payments anymore. Send your payment through the Landbank.

Land bank
Account Name: UPD Revolving Fund
Account Number: 3072-1006-96

Prepared by the Office of the College Secretary (OCS) UP College of Engineering