Once the medical certificate is submitted to the NGSE Office, the new student will receive a request for admission slip which should be presented to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR). The OUR will issue the new student a University Admission Slip for registration.

Qualified married female students, whose transcript of records is in their maiden names, must also submit a photocopy of Marriage Certificate, the original of which must be presented to the OUR for verification purposes.