• Appeals can be lodged online using UP account (@up.edu.ph).
o For Undergraduate Students: https://goo.gl/iD7yjx
o For Graduate Students: https://goo.gl/x5NJz6
Online forms open: MON 28 MAY 2018
Online forms close: SAT 2 JUNE 2018 at 3:00 PM.
After this, all applications have to be lodged manually at College Sec Office / NGSE.
• Deadline for lodging readmission appeals at College Sec Office: MONDAY 4 JUNE 2018 at 5:00 PM.
• You may lodge readmission appeals at MH204 or NGSE already until the deadline. Forms can be downloaded at http://coe.upd.edu.ph/
• You may request someone to process your readmission on your behalf. Have them bring an authorization letter and valid ID.
• Re-admission appeals lodged after the deadline is by default effective First Sem AY 2018-2019 already (in-eligible for Midyear 2018).
List Of Academic Delinquencies To Be Evaluated For Midyear 2018 Readmission
• Violation of readmission / admission contract
• Violation of 50% rule
• AWOL (Absence without official leave) for one or more semesters
• MRR-Maximum Residence Rule
• Non-Major appeal for extension
• Department retention rule
• College retention rule – Failure to pass 2 Math subjects in 2 takes
• PD – Permanent Disqualification or zero units passed