Application for Shifting/Transfer to the College
First Semester, 2016-2017
• Secure the application form at Rm. 204 Admin Office, College of Engineering. The Admin staff will give you the form and the payment slip or you can download the form here Application Form
• Fill-up the form.
• Bring the payment slip at the UP Cash Office beside PNB building and pay the corresponding fee of P30.00 per application. If thru online application, bring the form at the UP Cash Office and pay the fee of P 30.00.
• Go back/Proceed to Admin Office and submit the accomplished application form and other required documents (TCG, Letter Intention to Shift & other documents) and the official receipt of payment.
• Follow up the results by calling our hotline 920-8860 or UP Trunkline # 981- 8500 local 3104 beginning 1st week of July.
DATE OF SUBMISSION:
May 4 – 29, 2015 – Releasing &submission of application forms with letter of intent
&TCG from 1st Year until 1st Sem.,2014-2015
June 1 – 11, 2015 – Submission of complete grades or TCG of 2nd Sem., 2014-2015
(If enrolled), applicable only to those with application form
submitted last May 4-29, 2015.
June 1 – 30, 2015 – Submission of application forms for applicants for transfer from
other schools including 2nd degree students at the University
June 8-16, 2015 – Submission of application forms from Engineering course to
other Engineering course (Midyear)
July 15-31, 2015 – Submission of application forms from Engineering course to
other Engineering course (1st Sem., 2015-2016)
NOTE: NONE SUBMISSION OF COMPLETE GRADES INCLUDING GRADES OF 2ND SEMESTER, 2015-2016 OR INCOMPLETE GRADES WILL RESULTS TO DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE APPLICATIONS THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
• Application form.
• True Copy of Grades (TCG) duly signed by the College Secretary. CRS grades not acceptable.
• Letter addressed to the Department Chair/Director stating the reason for shifting/transferring.
DEGREE PROGRAM DEPARTMENT/INSTITUTE CHAIR/DIRECTOR
BS ChE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Dr. Terence P. Tumolva
BS CE INSTITUTE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING Dr. Ricardo G. Sigua (Director)
BS CS DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE Dr. Prospero C. Naval, Jr.
BS EE/BS ECE/ BSCoE ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENG’G. INSTITUTE Dr. John Richard E. Hizon(Director)
BS GE DEPARTMENT OF GEODETIC ENGINEERING Dr. Ariel C. Blanco
BS IE DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS RESEARCH
Prof. Lowell L. Lorenzo
BS ME DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Dr. Menandro S. Berana
BS EM/BS MatE/ BS MetE
DEPARTMENT OF MINING, METALLURGICAL & MATERIALS ENGINEERING
Dr. Magdaleno R. Vasquez, Jr.
Additional documents for BS ME/ BS MatE/ BS MetE/ BS EM Program
• Letter of consent from parent/guardian
• Career assessment report from Office of Counseling and Guidance