Application to the EEEI Graduate Programs for the 1st sem of AY 2019-2020 will be accepted online.
THE EEEI WILL ONLY PROCESS APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ONLINE
Please follow the following procedures:
1. Request three (3) former professors or immediate supervisors who are technical experts to be your references.
2. Pay a non-refundable application fee at the UP Diliman Cashier’s Office, University of the Philippines, Diliman (map here: https://tinyurl.com/UPDCashOfc). Filipino citizens will be charged Php 100.00. Resident foreign applicants will be charged Php 200.00. Please keep the receipt for documentation.
3. Prepare a scanned copy of the following documents:
* Official Transcript of Records bearing your school’s seal and the registrar’s signature
* Official Receipt issued by the UP Diliman Cashier’s Office for the non-refundable Application Fee
* PSA Birth Certificate (for Filipino applicants)
* Passport Data Page (for foreign applicants)
* TOEFL Official report (for foreign applicants whose native language or primary medium of instruction in secondary school is not English)
4. Accomplish the online application form at tinyurl.com/EEEGradApp1s1920. A recommendation form will be emailed to your references afterwards. They will be requested to fill this form online.
5. You will be notified regarding the results of your application through email. ONLY WHEN ADMITTED TO THE PROGRAM will a student be asked to submit physical copies of the documents you scanned and submitted in Step #2 and Step #3 to the NGSE.
For the 1st Sem of 2019-2020 the application process is open until March 29, 2019. The deadline for those who will also be applying for ERDT scholarship is on March 15, 2019.
You may email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information